If you use VLC, Android, Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, I Phone, Kodi … then need to use M3U file. If you do not already have an account to use IPTV, please sign up for 24h trial or contact us for the best support.
Please select the right device you use in the account registration, M3U file and EPG file will be sent to your email immediately after registration. If you use multiple devices then you need to contact WhatsApp for the fastest support …
If you are using a MAG or STB Application using a MAC address, you need to enter your MAC address in the registration box, with the standard syntax of 6 pairs of digits and a colon.
If you enter the wrong MAC address then your device will not be able to work, if you have trouble or device does not work please contact us immediately, your problem will be resolved.
Here are instructions on how to use the IPTV service of different devices, in addition, there are still many devices and other uses, we will update as soon as possible. If you have suggestions or better use let us know to introduce more people know …
If you find that our posts are incorrect or offensive, please contact us to fix and complete. Thanks a lot !!!
Using Smart STB emulator
Setup IPTV for Android STB Emulator
1. Download StbEmu (Free) from the Google Play Store onto your Android device
2. Load Stb Emulator and you will see this screen
3. Tap near the top-right corner, then click Settings—the 4th icon from the right
4. Tap Profiles
5. Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to create a new one
6. Tap STB Model.
7. Tap MAG 250, or whichever STB you wish to emulate
8. Tap Portal settings
9. Tap Portal URL
11. Now tap Screen Resolution
12. We recommend you choose 1280×720. You are welcome to choose higher, but it may be laggy.
13. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Scroll down and find the MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify your set-top box.
14. You must tell us your MAC address.
Done IPTV for Android IPTV STB Emulator. Once you get an email saying your order’s been completed, you can launch StbEmu.
Contact us for more information:
Phone: +44 78 82 56 14 02